Tuesday, December 14, 2010

30 Day Challenge: #17 Someone from your childhood

Hey,

Amazing how our friendship ended because of a lie...dumb auss lie!

Let's recap:

You lost your virginity while I was away to school.
I came up on a gang of condoms.
I gave you some condoms because you were having sex, not me.
I got blamed for you having sex (while I was still a virgin)
I find out that you date girls.
I meet your girlfriend.
We catch up on life.
Then you tell me, "You know, I'm still a virgin."

*screeching wheels*

Wait a minute!!!

I didn't even have the heart to go back to November 2000 and remind you of the hurt I experienced...because you lied.
Your parents wouldn't let us talk anymore...because you lied.
Your "parents looked down on me...because you lied.
Your parents saw me as a bad influence...because you lied.

What a f***ing liar!!!

K to the...

2 comments:

  1. Well damn. Ain't that some sh... I never heard or don't remember this story. How sad. I know we shouldn't care what others think of us (her parents) but when its completely false, unnecessary, and assassinates your character it sure does hurt. Damn Kizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall, I was so hurt when all that ish went down with her parents. I typed and erased about 3 different endings for this post. But, out of respect for her dad being on his dying bed (last I heard)...I kept it "classy".

    ReplyDelete

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.