Monday, December 16, 2013

Music Monday - 12.16.13

You already know what happened at 12:00am EST on December 13, 2013. And if you don’t know…sorry for ya!

Let me say that I am a big fan of Beyoncé. I’ve seen her in concert the last three times she was in Chicago. After she did what she did at 12:00am EST on December 13, 2013, I went to Stubhub to see if there was a way for me to see her again when she was in Chicago on the same date. Yes, I saw her in July, and there was a good chance the show was the same (she only did one new song)…but she puts on a great show!

But I wasn’t paying more than $100 for nosebleed seats.

So, anywho…here is my current ranking of Beyoncé albums.

1. B’Day/4
2. BEYONCÉ
3. Dangerously in Love
4. I Am…Sasha Fierce

Any of my 5 readers fans? What's your ranking?

Happy Monday.

K to the…

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I agree, and I am not a true die hard fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss her dangerously in love days, sasha fierce definitely last place. lol but wow....visual album and being santa clause at walmart this christmas season. go beyonce!

    ReplyDelete

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.