Monday, August 3, 2015

#MusicMonday 7.31.15

That darn Jilly from Philly has done it again! I've stated before that Jill sings my life with her words. Last week, she released a new album entitled "Woman" and let me tell you...she has done it again. The are so many quotables on the album...so many! But there is one particular lyric that stood out to me that is so me.

In my past I made mistakes because 
I was drunk on love
Too quick to trust 
Jumped in too easy

-Cruisin

I let the album play all the way through with each listen, but there are some songs I will repeat before moving on to the next one:

  • Can't Wait
  • Fool's Gold
  • Cruisin
Have you heard the album? You likes?

K to the...

1 comment:

  1. K, I haven't heard it yet. Is it on spotify? Although Jill is one I usually buy without hearing...

    ReplyDelete

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.