Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bifcake Chronicles: Just...no

Seeing a "filtered message" in your Facebook inbox saying "I love you" from an ex who is currently married is not flattering. And it's disrespectful to his wife. I wish I had seen the message when it was sent 4 months ago so I could have hit him with the "Nigga please, if you don't get the fuh..."

*I really miss when only people with whom I'm Facebook friends could send me messages.*

I don't read daily horoscopes. However, I'm a firm believer in our astrological signs saying a lot about who we are as individuals, and with whom we are romantically compatible. The disrespectful nincompoop was born under one of the signs with whom I am NOT compatible.

Pisces.

So, to the men that were born under Pisces and Virgo (another incompatible sign), this Sagittarian has only one thing to say to you:



K to the...

P.S. My last three relationships were with guys under Pisces or Virgo. No mas! No mas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.