Thursday, July 13, 2017

Bifcake Chronicles: The Womens Too?

“Nobody can walk by with me without dancing with me”
-Someone’s auntie to me at Chosen Few Picnic

I have noticed in the past year that I have had men AND women trying to spit that game. Anybody who knows me knows I don’t care about hanging with my peeps who are part of the LGBTQ community. So, if someone attempts to holla after seeing with whom I was just conversing, I get it. I don’t know what made your auntie holla at me at the picnic because I was walking around solo dolo looking for my peeps.

The locs?

The crop top?

No idea.

Am I offended when women try to holla? Nope. It actually boosts my ego a little because I know that not only can I get yo daddy…I COULD GET YO AUNTIE TOO, IF I WANTED HER!!!

LMAO

Just joshing guys.

Only about getting your auntie, though.

I’m not joking about getting your daddy.

Especially if he has a salt and pepper beard.

I’ll gladly be your new step-mother.

Bless up.

K to the…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.