Monday, September 14, 2009

"You think yo ish don't stink...but you are (Mr)s P.U...."

So everyone is talking about the VMAs and what 'Ye did last night. I just got one question:

What do you think was in 'Ye's cup last night?

I saw a pic of 'Ye with a bottle of Hennessy in his hand, but..."Man Naw" (Word to the Troll*)! He had to have been drinking something else before he brought the Hennessy. I think 'Ye was sipping on a Blue M'F'er. Four those who haven't indulged in "The Blue", let me explain. It's a DRANK that has four types of liquor in it...ToKillYa, Vodka, Gin & Rum topped off with some Blue Curacao! Two of them gets me roight and toight...

...like a tiger (Yess, Goldmember)!

So I think 'Ye may have had 3 of them.

What do yall think 'Ye was sipping on?

K to the...

*Lil sis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.