So this year:
- My car and I survived one of the worst winters Chicago has
- I got my very first tattoo revamped.
- My locs turned 1.
- We celebrated the pending arrival of my goddaughter. I cried
when I learned that we share a middle name.
Da Squad...and London Danielle
- I watched two become one, while enjoying the quiet, laid back
life in Centralia, IL.
We may or may not have been drankin
- I saw the hosts of my favorite podcast “The Read” cut up in
Kid Fury and Crissle
- I went on prom. Planetary Prom, that is.
Paper corsage courtesy of my twinsie,
- I celebrated 6 years in Sigma
- I saw my favorite rap group, Outkast, in person.
- I loved. I dare not say that I lost because it was nothing but gains acquired after letting that situation go.
- Rode on a Segway for the first time.
- Drove to Toronto with a few members of Da Squad and had a blast!
- Nike World Basketball Festival came to Chicago’s south side and I was like a kid in the candy store. So much basketball. Basketball will always be #bae.
Yeen know! Summertime Love
- I flew solo dolo to Italy to hang with my bff, her husband, and my goddaughter for 10 days. Venice, Vicenza, Vo, Verona, V for Vendetta. Best vacation ever, by far.
- By the way, the background pic for my blog is a pic I took of the Grand Canal in Venice.
Venice during the day
Venice at night
- The Monday after I returned from vacation, I stepped out on faith and put in my two-week notice before receiving a start date for my “new” old gig.
- I started my 200 hour certification class to become a yoga
- I celebrated the arrival of 32.
Suns out, abs out
- I need to stretch before attending parties at which I know I'll be dancing.
How will I bring in the new year? With Netflix, pizza and wine.
Thanks for continuing to read the randomness that I post. Happy New Year!
K to the...