Friday, December 5, 2014

Bliss

I've had some great birthdays, but something about yesterday's birthday was different. It was more than joy...yesterday was full of bliss. From the moment I woke up till I went to sleep.

Like I've stated before, this certification program has made me more aware of what's going on around me. When in undergrad, I made plans up to the age of 30. Here I am at age 32 and none of the shit I planned in undergrad has come to fruition. But my life has still been so gat damn dope due to other unplanned occurrences. Through all the heartbreak, a quarter-life crisis (oh, it's real!), stupid decisions...I am still here. That thought crossed my mind yesterday morning and tears flowed.

Here's to another year of dopeness!

K to the...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.