Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#31WriteNow Day 28 - Unpopular Opinion pt. deux

Title is self-explanatory.  Let's get it!

Milk

I love drinking milk! I haven't been cursed with lactose intoleration in this dancerie...yet. I'll, gladly, accept a glass of 2% milk. Add some Strawberry Nesquik to the glass?  Deliciousness! Chocolate milk post-workout? Awesomeness!

Chicken

Tasty? Yes!  Nutritious? Depending on how it's made, yes!  Is my life out of whack when my "chicken levels are low"? No. 

Bacon

Keep your bacon-scented, bacon-flavored, bacon-wrapped, bacon-soaked, bacon-slapped items away from me! Though I don't eat bacon often, I do love it.  But I don't need my dessert to have bacon pieces in it. Nope.

Yogurt

Greek, American, French, Indonesian, Sri Lankan...get that away from me! Yogurt tastes like bad decisions. No thanks!

Grits

Gross!

Jhene Aiko

My opinion hasn't changed.

Feel free to share your unpopular opinions.

K to the...

1 comment:

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.