Monday, December 19, 2016

Pardon my French...

This post contains hella caps, randomocity and might cause some to clutch some pearls.

You've been warned.

Ready?

OK.

NEWS FLASH FUTHAMUCKAS!!!!

WOMEN LOVE SEX!

WOMEN DON'T ALWAYS CHEAT FOR SOME EMOTIONAL CONNECTION!!!

WOMEN CAN HAVE FWBs WITHOUT WANTING AN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION!!!

Back in my "savage" days (LOL), I had gotten some outside dick (and mouth) with no remorse while in a relationship. No emotional connection. I just wanted a release!

Also, during a 2nd "savage" period (I am cracking up as I type this post), I had a FWB (who was 11 years my senior) for a good 6 months. Six months of some of the best sex I've ever had on a weekly basis; sometimes twice a week. I had no desire to be in a relationship with this guy.

Why?

Because he already had two kids, one close to being a teen. Meaning, he was probably done having kids.

Why do I say probably?

BECAUSE THE ONLY CONVERSATIONS WE HAD WERE ABOUT THE TIME I WOULD COME OVER TO GET THE DICK OR WHATEVER WAS ON TV BEFORE THE CLOTHES CAME OFF! I didn't care to know about his future plans, really.

Why?

Because, we were just two grown ass people wanting to have some amazing, consensual, safe sex.

Yes, most of us women are wired to emotionally connect with folk easier than men. See what I said there? "Most of us" That means not all women. My guys have told me about some cold-hearted women they've come across. It's real outcheah, bruh.

I just want folk to stop treating us women like we are simply weak and emotional. Our vaginas are just as powerful and full of savagery as y'all penises!!! Have you heard the song "Pussy" by Jay-Z and Urinator of the Pre-pubescent R. Kelly?!? It's real.

K to the...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.