Sunday, December 4, 2016

Smile.

I have always looked younger than my actual age. Without knowing anything about me, people always assume I am 10 years or more younger than my actual age.

"Girl, Black don't crack."

What I have noticed over the past year are my smile lines. My smile lines have been dry snitching on me in a couple of pics.

"Yeah, you look young girl. But these smile lines are putting you closer to 40 than 20."

Does this mean I will be dialing back my smile? Nah! Those smile lines show my happiness. Those smile lines show I am alive. Those smile lines mean I am fortunate enough to get older.

So as I celebrate 34 today in the City of Brotherly Love, I will be all smiles.

Happy Birthday to me.

K to the...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.