Monday, January 29, 2018

Bifcake Chronicles: T-I-Red

I’m tired of men.

I’m tired of men wasting my unlimited text messages.

I’m tired of men who are really f*ckboys, and the people who enable their f*ckboy behavior.

I’m tired of men not respecting the f*cking boundaries I set. Do I seriously have to go Ella Jackson on men, and risk being called a bitch, for them to understand that I mean what I said?!

While getting my day pordee on this weekend, I received a text from someone I hadn't heard from since August. Back then, I clearly told him I wasn't interested in being his girl. Anybody who is a fan of "Dr." Umar Johnson is not someone I want to be with. I clearly stated we can still be cool or cordial when we see each other; no hard feelings.

Back to Saturday, after realizing who it is (number was no longer in my phone), I responded with pleasantries and there was some back and forth. At some point, the correspondence takes a turn for the worst:




So now, his number is blocked.

I. Am. Tired!

K to the...

2 comments:

  1. You need to make better choices in men. Someone like this would've never gotten my attention, or a text back. Be more selective and maybe your 'T-I-Red' posts will become more about adult relationships and 'happy in love' posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahhahahah I'm sorry that what I go through as I try to weed out the shitty men so that I can get a good one is so disappointing to you, ANONYMOUS.

      Delete

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.