Tuesday, August 27, 2013

#31WriteNow Day 27 - So Much Drama in the LBC...

On November 23, 1993, the world was introduced to Snoop Doggy Dogg's "Doggystyle".  That album is, indubitably, the most ignant album I own...with the most ignant album artwork with the comic strip.  I have hella songs on my hard drive that are just as ignant. Waxamillion's "No Panties On" is one of them.

Yes, from BET's Un-Cut.

Judge not!

I am not ashamed of my love for Snoop's debut album. Rapping the lyrics to "Gin & Juice" in front of my mom and grandmother, then blasting it on a beautiful Sunday afternoon (o_O) is proof of my lack of shame.

Anyone have any albums in their collection that you should probably be ashamed of loving...but you're not?

K to the...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.