Thursday, August 29, 2013

#31WriteNow Day 29 - #Realissue Thursday

I asked my peeps for topics to write about as the challenge comes to a close.  My girl, DJ T-Race, posed the following question which made me cackle:

"Why is it that we never see baby pigeons?"

After I cackled, I said "Self?"  Self said "Girl, that's a deep question!" So I was thinking.

You know, with my brain.

Do pigeons come out mother pigeon's vagina as a full-size pigeon? Do they age faster than dogs?  Like, is a pigeon at 2 months the equivalent of a 5-year-old pigeon?

All this talk about Destiny Hope Cyrus and her flat ass "twerking"...let's talk about the real issues, people!

Do baby pigeons exist?  

K to the...

3 comments:

  1. You should have asked me. I have tons of topics to write on and just no time to write. I couldn't do the 31-day challenge because I would have anxiety about not meeting the goal.

    Anywho, here are some topics I want you to discuss:
    - Sneakers
    - New Orleans
    - Best vacation spot with your girl group
    - Growing locs, is it a joy or a struggle.
    - Cubicle Chronicles - Same ish, different job or is the new gig better
    - Why do nail techs always want to cut your big toe down to the white meat, especially when you've just grown it back from an pre-summer toenail-breaking accident (I clearly feel some kind of way about this)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Too funny! Now, I have to google it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2008-02/why-don%E2%80%99t-i-ever-see-baby-pigeons

    ReplyDelete

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.