Monday, November 30, 2009

Mystery Monday 11.30.9

Good morning all!

I was on some true ignant ish last night and was tweeting my thoughts of the BET Awards 2009 Winter Edition bka the Soul Train Awards.

But after watching the awards last night, I can't help but to wonder. So maybe you wonderfer people can help me out.

Ready?

Seady?

How can a show that hasn't come in years have an awards show?
How can the person who is the creator of the show NOT be at the awards show?
Why won't Debra Lee go sit down?

That is all. Happy Monday!

P.S. The anniversary of me arriving on earth this week...countdown is ON, snitchessssssssss!

P.P.S. Follow me on Twitter...KDW824

P.P.S.S. Nothing, just wanted to type "P.P.S.S."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.