Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: #4 Letter to sibling or closest relative

For those who know me, you know about my grandmother...the diva...my Mei-Mei. I started calling her that when I was little, and it stuck...so now everyone calls her that. Anywho, I love all my fam, but if I write a letter to my parents, I have to write a letter to Mei-Mei. :-)

Dear Mei-Mei,

You are THEE flyest grandmother I know, and I don’t just say that because you’re my grandmother. I remember walking around in your heels when I was little, which seems to be a tradition because all of the granddaughters did that. I remember sitting and watching you get dressed; watching a diva at work. Some of your diva traits have passed down to each of your granddaughters. I know you didn’t think I’d go from being a tomboy to loving to rock a fly pair of heels and show my legs. Yes, this is all because of you. But something has been bothering me as I’ve matured into a grown woman and I need to address it.

WHY ARE YOU A SIZE 9 ½ IN SHOES?!?

Mei-Mei, do you know how much I would be slaying h-…I mean, this women if I was able to rock some of those shoes that you have? Some of those high heels that you KNOW you won’t be wearing again…why do you tease my soulspace like this!?!?! This is soooooooooooo unfair! And it's nothing that can be done about this!!!

*kicks shoebox*

That's OK, I'll just buy replicas in an 8 1/2...

After I pay you back for that Alvin Ailey ticket. :-)

Love,

Kenya Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.