Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Day Challenge: #10 Letter to someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to

Dear ladies,

Can you believe it's been 6 years since we've all been in the same 4-block radius of each other? Alot has changed in the past 6 years. Some of the changes include:

A baby has been born;
Advance degrees have been obtained;
Advance degrees are being worked on;
Zip codes have been changed (multiple times for some)
Significant others have been acquired;
Significant others have exited stage left;
Maturity has taken over;

Can you believe we're still good friends? Thanks to the The School that Lydia Started, we've created a bond. And though I don't talk to you all everyday or every week, you all are still my girls. Anytime we get together, it's like May 2004 all over again. I love y'all.



K to the...

bka

"Keke"

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kizzle. Why you got me misty eyed on a Monday? Just asking. I love and miss y'all so much. We need a private reunion, no club, no extra folk (no offense y'all), just us. Conversations. Love. Laughter. Let's get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do it when y'all come back for Christmas break! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon! Could we please do that!!!? Im not big on clubs but I am hoping to be there the day after Christmas. I think it would be good to my soul to get together "We need a private reunion, no club, no extra folk (no offense y'all), just us."

    And thanks KeKe for the post! I love you ladies and miss you so much. And it has been one of the greatest blessings meeting you all in college. I dont know how I made that long in life without yall! ;) Love Shan!

    ReplyDelete

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.