Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Day Challenge: #6 Letter to a stranger

There is a guy who I see on my bus route at least once week; either on my way to work or on my way home. He always have on a football jersey. It's pretty...interesting.


Dear sir,

Do you have anything in your wardrobe besides football jerseys; specifically, the same 4 or 5 football jerseys I see you wear? You're either rocking a Steelers, Bills, Bears, Packers...and another jersey that I can't remember. Or maybe it's just 4? I even notice that you seem to rock the Bears jersey on Mondays. Then you be "on" with the shoes to match. Dirty...yet the colors match.

Do you have any other jerseys...or maybe just a regular shirt? I randomly saw you working while I was on my lunch break two weeks ago[from the day I wrote this]. So I see you wear a uniform at work. Maybe what you wear to work doesn't matter to you. I don't know.

Do you boo! *shrug*

K to the...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remove your shoes and leave them at the door.